Production planning, Analytical Hierarchy Process, Fuzzy Inference System Tsukamoto
Production planning is an area that is very important on the corporate strategy-level decision-making, especially in the manufacturing companies. The problems that often arise in the production planning are the factors that affect the decline of production and uncertainty that often complicate the decision-making in the production process. These factors are derived from the companyâ€™s internal and external factors. The purpose of this study is to introduce the Analytical Hierarchy Process as an effective method that can help to determine the priority of the production factors, so as to facilitate and accelerate decision-making. Other than the AHP methods, this paper will introduce the Tsukamoto Fuzzy Inference System as a method that can help to determine how much product to be manufactured by the company using the variables in the form of fuzzy numbers. These methods hopefully can assist in a better decision making process in the production process and manufacturing generally.
Full Text : PDF
- Nasution, A.H. Production Planning & Controling. Jakarta: Guna Widya. 1999.
- Ozdamar, L. Bozyel, M.A. & Birbil, S.I. Theory and Metodology A hierarchical decision support system for production planning (with case study). European Journal of Operational Research. Vol.104. Pp. 403-422. 1998
- Ho, C. Evaluating the impact of operating environments on MRP system nervousness. International Journal of Production Research. Vol 25. Pp 4-10. 1989
- Mula, J., Poler. R., Garcia-Sabater, J.P., Lario, F.C. Model for production planning under uncertainty : Review. International Journal of Production Economics. 103(1). pp. 271-285. 2006
- Mariaty, Pebriana, Sihombing. Production Planning With Fuzzy Linear Programming Approach In PT. Cakra Contact Allumunium Industries. Thesis Master. University of Sumatra Utara Indonesia. 2009
- George J. Klir dan Tina A. Folger (1988:138)
- Business Dictionary, Factor of production, Retrieved August, 21, 2014, From www.businessdictionary.com/definition/factors-of-production.html
- Saaty, T.L., 1977, A scaling method for priorities in hierarchical structure, Jurnal of Mathematical Physicology, 15(3), pp 234-28.
- Saaty, T.L., 1980, The analytical hierarchy process; planning, priority setting, resource allocations, New York: McGraw- Hill International Book Co.
- Rezaie, V., Ahmaad, N. Maan., Awang, S. R., Khamahammadi, M. Ranking The Multiple Intelligences of People with Epilepsy Using Analytical Hierarchy Process and Data Envelopment Analysis. Journal of Emerging Technology In Web Intelligence. 2013. 5(2). Academic Publisher. Doi: 104304/jetwi.5.2-98-106.
- Pin Fu, Hsin., Wei Lin, Sheng., 2009, Applying analytical hierarchy process criteria of performance measurement for national energy promotion projects, International Journal of Electronic Business Management, 7(1), pp. 70-77.
- Dolatabadi, H.R., Yari, A., Faghani, F., Ssharabiany, A.A.A., Forghani, M.H., Emadzadeh, M.K., 2013, Prioritizing of credit rangking criterions of isfahan state banks customers by using AHP fuzzy method, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, 3(1), pp.303-313.
- Saaty, T.L., 1993, The analytical hierarchy process: Decision-making in economic, political, sosial and technological environments. USA: University of Pittsburght.
- Vaidya, O.S., Sushil Kumar., 2006, Analytical hierarchy process : An overview of applications, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 169, pp.1-29.
- Ma’arif, M., Syamsul & Tanjung, Hendri. Quantitative Technique For Management. Jakarta: Grasindo. 2003
- Chatterjee, Debmallya., Chowdhurya, S., Mukherjee, Bani. A Study of The Application Of Fuzzy Analytical Hierarchy Process (FAHP)In The Ranking of Indian Banks. International Journal of Engeneering Science and Technology 2010. 2(7): 2511-2520
- Fashiar, R. Md, Bony., A. Md., Parvez, M., 2014, Application of AHP development of multi-criteria ergonomic approach for choosing the optimal alternative for material handling- A case study and software development to facilitate AHP calculation, International Journal of Engineering Research &Technology, 3(6), pp. 1064-1074
- Yusuf, M. Approach Analytical Hierarchy process and Goal Programming Model For Determining The Supplier. Journal Technology. 2009. 2(2): 13-142
- Hidayat, Syarif., Marimin., Suryani, Ani., Yani, M. Model Identification and Risk Strategies Added Value In The Supply Chain Of Palm Oil. Journal Industrial Eigeneering. 2012. 4(2) : 89-9