Retail industry, futuristic challenges, business potential, market forecast, revenue growth, food sector.
The research report is aimed at providing opportunities to the retail business players and the government to get the best benefits from the business potential and resources available in the of Saudi Arabia. It covers the dimension to study the scope, behavior and treatment of the business and to bring the potential factors in the view of the business players and administrators of the State for the future viability of Saudi Arabias retail industry in the global scenario. It also covers the role of governance, financial policies and stock liability. Its basic objective is to make industry more effective, dynamic and to create adopting mechanism to cope with the international business challenges and to avail the business potential for the future generation. Key Words:- Retail industry, futuristic challenges, business potential, market forecast, revenue growth
Full Text : PDF
- Barry Berman & Joel R.Evans Retail Management A strategic Approach (2008) PHI learning Private Limited.
- Marketing in Action , Institute of Management Technology, Arun Kumar, Minakshi N
- David Jobber & Geoff Lancaster, Selling and sales management ( 9thed) pearson
- Loudon, L. D., & Bitta, D. J. A. (1994). Consumer behavior (4th ed.). New York: McGraw
- Hill, Inc.
- Calder, B., & Sternthal, B. (1980). Television advertising wearout: An information processing view. Journal of Marketing Research, 17, 173-186.
- Consumer behavior (2nd ed.). NewYork: Holt, Rincart Italic and Winston, Inc. Calder, B., & Sternthal, B. (1980).
- Television advertising wearout: An information processing view. Journal of Marketing Research, 17, 173-186.
- Donald R. Cooper Pamela S. Schildler Business Research Method (2003) Tata McGraw Hill.
- Engel, F. J., Blackwell, D. R., & Miniard, P. (1986). Consumer behavior. New York: CBS College Publishing. Engel, F. J., Kollart, T. D., & Blackwell, D. R. (1973).
- Mowen, J. C., & Minor, M. (1998). Consumer behavior (5th ed.). USA: Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- Mullen, B. & Johnson, C., (1990). The psychology of consumer behavior. New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Sangwan, A. (2008). Effects of consumer buying behavior towards advertisement.
- Sheth, J. N., & Mittal, B. (1999). Customer behavior. Australia: Thomson Publishers.
- Stanton, W. J., & Futrell, C. (1987). Fundamentals of marketing (8th ed.). Singapore: McGraw-Hill.
- Steuart, H. B. (1970). Consumer behavior in theory and in action (2nd ed.). USA: Jon Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Swenson, C. A. (1990). Selling to a segmented market: the lifestyle approach. New York: Quorum Books.
- Fareena Sultan and Russell S. Winer, Journal of Economic Psychology Volume 14, Issue 4, December 1993, Pages 587-61
- Menon 1994: “Customers' Perception Advertisements An Analytical Study” , Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 39-52, September 2007
- Miss Amanda Spry, Dr. Ravi Pappu, Prof. Bettina T Cornwell, (2011) "Celebrity Endorsement, Brand Credibility and Brand Equity", European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 45 Iss: 6
- Zafar .B , (July 2008 ) “Advertisement and its effects : a literature review” Journal of Marketing Management, ICFAI,Vol.2No.2, pp 27-35.
- Mark M. Moriarty(2002) Journal of Business Research Volume 11, Issue 1, March 2002, Pages 127-137
- Pamela L. Alreck et al(1999) JOURNAL OF PRODUCT & BRAND MANAGEMENT, VOL. 8