Climate change (CCH), children problem (CH P), climate change impact, (CCHI), country pressure (CP), climate change awareness (CCA)
Climate change (CCH) is one of the important issues raised globally lately. heat, humidity pollution could harm children, cause diseases and death,85 % of the world’s youth live in the developing countries, and Egypt as one of the developing countries its children face a great risk specially with the presence of weak climate change awareness impact. Our research will investigate Egypt climate change awareness (CCA) problem and how it affects Egyptian children, we will try to explore children problems (CHP), due to limited climate change awareness and conclude by emphasizing the importance of having appropriate solution; in term of avoiding negative climate change impact (CCHI) on children in the future.
Full Text : PDF
- Ahmed Tanqeer, Zahid (2015). "Health Care Cost and Climate Change Confronting the Strategic Challenges". International journal of multidisciplinary approach and studies 12.november 6: 85-88. Print.
- Akresh, Richard. (2016) "Climate Change Conflict and Children, the Future Children". Spring: 51-71. Print.
- Aron Brenstein and Samuel Myre. (2011) "Climate Change and Children Health". Therapeuics and toxicology 23.2: 221-226
- "Climate and Health Egypt Country Profile". (2015): n.50-60 page. Print.
- "Country Cooperation Strategy at a Glance (2013)". World health organization, report: n80-90. Page. Print.
- Hassan, S.K.E (2016), “The Future Impacts of Climate Change on Egyptian population”, Sadat Academy for Management Science (SMAM), Egypt.
- Heba E. Elsharkawy; Haitham Rashed; & Ihab F. Rached (2009) ‘Climate Change: The Impacts of Sea Level Rise on Egypt” School of Built Environment, University of Nottingham, UK.
- Hegazy, Omniah.(2005) "Climate Change Public Awareness in Egypt". Climate change central department, Egyptian environmental affairs Agency: n. 30-42pag. Print.
- Kousky, Carollyn. (2016) "Impacts of Natural Disasters on Children". 26.1: 73-92. Print.
- Michael Oppenheimer, Jesse K. Anttila-Hughes.(2016), Science of climate change 26.1 The Journal of the future of children, Pages: 11-30
- World Health Organization , Climate and Health Country Profile ,2015.
- Global warming and negative impacts on Egypt - unoosa (November 2016 last visit )
- Human dynamics of climate change, technical report, Met Office, HM Government, UK, 2014.