Sustainable urban development (SUD), environmental sustainability (ES), sustainability of developing cities (SDC).
Sustainable urban development (SUD) is influenced by social, cultural, economic and environmental sustainability (ES) of developing and developed countries. Our paper will focus on the challenges confront the developing countries in sustainable urban development an application will be on Egypt, which will clarify current situation and future challenge will assess the impact of sustainable development on developing country to propose some possible directions for the future .A new solution of improving sustainability of developing cities (SDC) should be found.
Full Text : PDF
- Adedeji Darmola & Ezijy O .IBem, 2010,Urban Environmental Problems in Nigeria: implication for Sustainable Development Journal of Sustainable Development In Africa ,volume 12, No 1, p27
- Anita Kiamba, PHD, 2012, The Sustainability of Urban Development in Developing Economics, The Journal of Sustainable Development, Vol 8, PP20-25
- European Planning Studies, 2001, Urban Planning and Sustainable Development, vol 9, no 4, pp505-509-511
- Fuller, D., Bultjens, J., and Cummings, E. 2005, Ecotourism and Indigenous micro-enterprise Formation in Northern Australia Opportunities and Constraints. Tourism Management, p26, 891-904.
- Jeffry R ken worth, 2003 The eco –city ten Transport and Planning Dimensions for Sustainable City Development, vol 18, p (1): 71
- The Egyptian Cabinet Information and Decision Support Center, September 2009, Sustainable Cities in Egypt, Learning From Experience: Potentials and Preconditions for New Cities in Desert Area, Center for Future Studies , p 77
- Kinga Soltesz, 2010, Sustainable Development and Developing Countries –p144-155.
- Leishen , Shen Gkui Cheng , Aaron James Gunson , Hui Wan, Urbanization, 2010 Sustainability and the Utilization of Energy and Mineral Resources in china, , El Sevier , vol 22 no 4 page 289
- Map for Egypt 2017, June 1998 General Organization for Physical Planning, Development and Construction, p30
- Newman & Kenworthy, supra note, 2011 sustainable development p 14, t66
- World Bank, 2008 Report, PVIII